Caduceus is an in-house social media suite in constant use and development. In past iterations, it has:
- Helped us to provide insight to clients about competitors,
- Helped us to generate prioritized lists of people that follow key influencers that a client wanted to reach,
- Helped us find deadwood in a user’s follower-base on Twitter, and
- Other basic account maintenance.
Planned features for future versions:
- Tweeting automatic thanks directly to new follows,
- Tracking follows and unfollows for accounts,
- Generating a better suggested follower list than Twitter does,
- Trending topics within set lists,
- Experiments in sentiment analysis,
- Experiments in suggested content, and
Need something specific? Maybe we can write it for you.
Read more posts about software